Pleasant words to compliment friends
Some words when you need to compliment someone appropriately.
1. Svelte – slim and attractive
Celia is svelte and dresses like a super model.
2. Willowly – tall, thin and attractive
The willowly ballerinas look very beautiful.
3. Vivacious – lively, exciting and attractive
Jane Fonda is still vivacious although she is 72.
4. Petite – small-sized
French women are more petite and fashion conscious.
5. Sultry – attractive in a way which suggests hidden passion
Angelina Jolie is sultry with her sensual lips.
6. Slim – thin in a way that is attractive
She looks slim and elegant in her cheong sam.
7. Amiable – friendly and pleasant to be with
Rani is an amiable girl who gets along well with everyone.
8. Bubbly – lively, cheerful and talks a lot.
Her bubbly character makes her the live wire of any party.
9. Effervescent – lively, entertaining, exciting, enthusiastic
Her effervescent character made her a good public speaker.
10. Affable – pleasant and friendly
An air stewardess should be affable and welcoming.
11. Exuberant – full of energy, excitement and cheerful
She is an exuberant girl who can work fast and efficiently.
12. Sparky – entertaining and lively
Everyone enjoys talking to Kevin because he is sparky.
13. Genial – kind and friendly
His genial disposition makes him a popular student in school.
14. Nonchalant – not worried about and appearing calm
Rina is nonchalant about her job interview tomorrow.
15. Gracious – very well-mannered and pleasant
Her party is a success because she is a gracious hostess.
16. Flamboyant – very noticeable, stylish and exciting
Princess Diana was the most photographed woman in the world as she was flamboyant and elegant.
17. Charming – to behave in a friendly and pleasant way that makes people like them.
This salesman can be very charming to his customers.
18. Demure – quiet, shy in a way you find appealing
Princess Grace Kelly was a demure beauty who was a screen favourite.
19. Polished – confident and behaves well socially
After her overseas education May is more polished.
20. Refined – very polite, with good manners and good taste.
Her excellent upbringing is reflected in her refined way of speaking and dressing.
21. Ravishing – very beautiful
Nicole Kidman with her flawless complexion is a ravishing beauty.
22. Breezy – behaving in a casual, cheerful and confident manner
With her breezy personality, Sonia can make friends easily.
23. Buoyant – If you are in a buoyant mood you feel cheerful and behave in a lively way.
Feeling buoyant after some drinks Peter sang and danced on stage.
24. Distinguished – look noble and respectable
Besides the Chief Minister there are many distinguished guests.
25. Spirited – active, lively and confident
Mike was chosen as the class monitor as he is a spirited boy.