1. Write “I love you” on the bathroom mirror with a piece of soap.
2. Place a little love note or poem under the driver’s-side windshield wiper of his or her car.
3. Every once in a while, kiss her hand with a flourish. Note: The proper way to kiss a woman’s hand is to lower your lips to her hand. You don’t raise her hand to your lips.
4. Have “your song” playing on the stereo when your partner returns home from work.
5. When out together in public, wink at your partner from across the room.
6. On your partner’s birthday, send a thank-you card to his/her mother.
7. Unplug the TV. Put a note on the screen saying, “Turn me on instead.”
8. Make a toast to one another every time you hold a wineglass. Make eye contact. Take turns making the toast. Whisper it.
9. Get the whole “family of products” in the fragrance of her favorite perfume (bath powder, soaps, cremes, candles, etc.)
10. Call your partner from work for no other reason than to say, “I love you.”