Archive for June, 2010
1 . If time doesn’t wait for you, don’t worry!
Just remove the damn battery from the clock and
2 . Expecting the world to treat u fairly coz u r a good person
is like expecting the lion not to attack u coz u r a vegetarian.
Think about it.
3 . Beauty isn’t measured by outer appearance and what clothes we wear,
but what we are inside.
So, try going out naked tomorrow and see the Admiration!
4 . Don’t walk as if you rule the world,
walk as if you don’t care who rules the world!
That’s called Attitude.
Keep on rocking!
5 . Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man
than she did and is convinced that her
son will never find a wife as good as his father did!!!
6 . He was a good man.
He never smoked, drank had no affair.
When he died, the insurance company refused the claim.
They said, he who never lived, cannot die!
7 . A man threw his wife in a pond of Crocodiles.
He’s now being harassed by the Animal Rights Activists
for being cruel to the Crocodiles!
8 . So many options for suicide:
Poison, sleeping pills, hanging, jumping from a building, lying on train tracks,
but we chose Marriage,
slow but sure!
9 . Only 20 percent boys have brains,
rest has girlfriends!
10 . All desirable things in life are either illegal banned,
expensive or married to someone else!
11 . 10% of road accidents are due to drunken driving.
This makes it a logical statement that
90% of accidents are due to driving without drinking!
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer,
“This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar in one hand and two quarters in the other,
then calls the boy over and asks,
“Which do you want, son?”
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves,
he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question?
Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar?”
The boy licked his cone and replied,
Now you guess the answer
“Because the day I take the dollar,
the game’s over!”
s c a r y
Find a pair of shoes in front this house
within 2 minute.
Do let me know how
long you have taken to find them.
Have a Nice Day
Did I frighten You?
A lecturer, when explaining stress management to an audience,
Raised a glass of water and asked;
‘How heavy is this glass of water?’
Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.
The lecturer replied, ‘The absolute weight doesn’t matter.
It depends on how long you try to hold it.
If I hold it for a minute, that’s not a problem.
If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my right arm.
If I hold it for a day, you’ll have to call an ambulance.
In each case, it’s the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.
and that’s the way it is with stress management.
If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later,
As the burden becomes increasingly heavy,
We won’t be able to carry on.
As with the glass of water,
You have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again.
When we’re refreshed, we can carry on with the burden.
So, before you return home tonight, put the burden of work or whatever is bothering you down. Don’t carry it home. You can pick it up tomorrow.
Whatever burdens you’re carrying now,
Let them down for a moment if you can. ‘So, my friend put down anything that may be a burden to you right now. Don’t pick it up again until after you’ve rested a while.
Here are some great ways of dealing with the burdens of life:
* Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue. **
* Always keep your words soft and sweet, Just in case you have to eat them. **
* Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be “Recalled” by their maker. **
* If you can’t be kind, at least has the decency to be vague. **
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it. **
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to be kind to others. **
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on. **
* Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. **
* When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane. **
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live. **
* You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person. **
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. **
* We could learn a lot from crayons… Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box. ** *
*A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. **
* Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today …*